Sunday 20 September 2009

Module Six - Creating and Communicating (Web 2.0)

Well unlike previous units – this module introduced me to something new. I had not experienced Glogster before. Glogster certainly introduces a new dimension to blogging in that it may well appeal more to our visual learners as a way of recording their reflections. I can also see it as a great too when working with Visual Arts or even Music students.

Bubbl.us was introduced to me by some of my Year 9 students and has proved to be a very useful tool to enable students not only to mind map – but to do so in a collaborative environment. In a class where group work is common and planning is a pre-requisite of project work – bubbl.us provides an ideal environment ofr students to share their ideas.

Students are encouraged to include me as a “friend” within their tasks so that I can also monitor and provide feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment